Turkey Trot Photos are up!
Find your Pictures HERE
Open Air Big Bear events for 2013 ended with the first ever Turkey Trot held on Thanksgiving day November 28, 2013. Residents and visitors came out to walk/run 3, 6 or 9 miles, as well as enjoy a pie eating contest and much more. Go to this link to view photos and get your one FREE download for each registered "Trotter" - use promo code "Trot13" at checkout. For a sneak peak at a few of the photos from the event, visit the HMG Facebook Page (and "Like" us for upcoming notices and coupon specials).
ALL 2013 Open Air Big Bear Event Photos are on this Page
What is New at Hoffman Media & Graphics
- HMG went on a few adventures in 2013 - photos from the Sierras, Florida and Bahamas are on HMG's Facebook page. "Like" us and get updates on coupons and other specials.
- Were you eligible for ONE FREE photo download from one of the many Open Air Big Bear events? (Snowshoe, 5K Memorial Fun Run, Triathlon, Paddlefest, Endure the Bear or Turkey Trot). And, you are so busy with your family, friends and enjoying the outdoors that you have not taken advantage of that great opportunity? No sweat - just shoot us an email and we'll send you back your coupon code.
- HMG use Photoshelter to display and sell all of its photos and products. Although we believe it is pretty easy to navigate, in the event you would like a bit more information on how to navigate, and some PhotoShelter tips and tricks, visit this page for assistance. For your convenience, we also have a PDF document summarizing detailed steps for the Coupon Codes and packages. Download here. Enjoy!
- For links to photos of 2012 and 2011 Open Air Big Bear events, visit this page.
- HMG photographed a fundraising event for Assemblyman Paul Cook's race for Congress - go to this page.
What is Next?
Look for photos of recent travels from the Sierras, Yosemite, Florida and the Everglades.
More About this Website
Go to this page to learn more about Scott Hoffman, HMG President/Owner and a long time resident of beautiful Big Bear Lake, located in Southern California.
Scott is the exclusive photographer for the Open Air Big Bear events, and other outdoor events and activities in the Big Bear Valley. Go to this page for more information. The Portfolio section of the website tells you where Scott's photos are in galleries across the country. View a few examples of his film/video work at the Media page. A few of his profesional photography projects are on the photograph page. And learn all about his journalistic endeavors and his publications.
And feel free to contact Scott if you have an questions or comments about Scott's work or my company, HMG. Thank you for visiting.